Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can you believe it's already April? I'm sorta kinda freakin out! Time going by so fast always makes me feel a little uneasy. But I am excited about the changes that April will bring, and the festivities(weddings, out of town weekends, and bachelorette parties!)
Well, I have designed a newsletter for April that I thought I'd share with you. I love getting to do this every month- it makes me feel like I'm in school again, staying up late on my computer. However, it's a little more fun since it's not a paper, presentation, or test :) Art at the Square is a week from today and it is going to be really fun! Sadly, I won't be here but I will have some signs for sale(notice that agape sign in the newsletter? That's mine!). I'll be selling these vintage, rustic agape signs, along with a few other designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment