Thursday, February 17, 2011

valentine's day

I actually really like Valentine's Day. And maybe I just like it because I have a sweet boy to be my Valentine. But, I don't really mind buying overpriced cards and not so great boxes of chocolates...or receiving them for that matter. I like going to Target and seeing men of ALL ages buying chocolate and flowers. They always look really concentrated and serious. I think it's kinda cute, esp when grandpa is still trying to figure out what kind of chocolate to get after all these years.
This year I decided I wanted to show my love through some baked goodies. I'm really not a big baker, but I love making desserts, especially when I'm making them for special peeps!
Drew LOVES anything raspberry so I decided to try a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. And it was delicious. Here's the recipe I used :
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/White-Chocolate-Raspberry-Cheesecake/Detail.aspx

best part...the raspberry sauce on top--



pre-oven:





valentine's surprises for friends and fam--




                                                ::happy vday::

1 comment: