Thursday, March 1, 2012

a lovely january wedding....

You wouldn't be able to tell from these pictures, but this wedding was shot on a unusually warm day in January. The wedding was in Jester's and the reception was right next door at the J Cafe. It was a really neat set-up that gave a very intimate and cozy feel, and I loved the little courtyard that connected the two buildings. Bethany and Blake are such sweet people, and Drew and I loved getting to know them and their families. On the way home from the wedding, Drew and I talked about how neat it is to be able to be a part of such intimate parts of a wedding day- like getting ready and the first look. I'm so happy for these two and SO glad I got to photograph their day!































2 comments:

  1. These are amazing & I'm so excited to get all of them! You did an awesome job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Rachel, great job! So excited to see them all! :)

    ReplyDelete