Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tornado relief signs

About-
These signs are made from wood collected from the destruction that took place April 27th in Tuscaloosa and all over the state of Alabama. They are painted and sanded to look rustic. Since each piece of wood is different, the wood grain, size, and texture can vary slightly from sign to sign. I am planning to give the majority of the money made from the signs to a victim of the tornado who is need of some financial assistance. I'm still praying about who that person or family will be.

Specifics-
Size: 9x12 or 12x20. These sizes are rough estimates and each one may be a slightly different size.
Color: I can either do a red background or a brown background.
Words: I can either have it say "sweet home" or "hope"
I've made a couple custom signs so if you're wanting something different let me know.

Ordering-
I am selling these on etsy. You can get there by going here:
 http://www.etsy.com/people/AceAvenue
If you have any questions please email me at rachelrstricklin@gmail.com
Thanks!

Small Brown "Hope":




Large Red "Hope":





Large Red "Sweet Home":

 
 


Together:

1 comment: